Spiritual Readings & Powerful Spiritual Works by Angel Rose
How to Tell a Spot a Fake
Voodoo Doctor or Rootworker!
I am often saddened when I speak with new clients who tell me they have been scammed by fake spiritual workers or con artist voodoo practioners. Unfortunately it is happening more and more and they have no morals or hearts when it comes to taking advantage of people. Understand that I am not talking about real spiritual practioners who do real work for thier clients. I'm talking about those who consistently take money and disappear or milk desperate people dry. It is wrong and it is sad. This life is about love, joy and peace within ourselves. I wrote this page to help those seeking real spiritual or magic assistance to know what exactly to look for in a real spiritual practitioner. Please note I do not consider myself a voodoo worker but rather a spiritual practitioner who works through the Divine Light of God.
(1) A Real Spiritual Worker will want to do a reading before doing any spiritual work for you. Real spiritual workers don't want to take a case without knowing fully what is going on and how to best handle your individual situation. This serves both the client and the worker. This way the client knows up front what they are up against and how easy or difficult the case might be and how long you can expect to see results.
(2) A Real Spiritual Worker will actually know things about your life and situation or family that you didn't have to tell them. Scam artists often give "cold readings" which allow them to gather information as they go. It is best if you don't tell the person everything up front when you call them. I always tell clients to tell the type of help they are looking for but not to give me too many details up front. This way, I will know if it is the type of case I handle or if I need to suggest they find someone else. Do yourself a favor and don't give a lot of information to a spiritual worker. A real one won't want you to give too much anyway.
(3) A Real Spiritual Worker won't instantly tell you that you have a curse upon you or a loved one...or even that you were born with a generational curse. Yes, curses do exist and generational curses definitely exist, but most times that is not what is going on. Many scammers use this as a scare tactic to get you to hurry and pay them money. Scammers will also tell you that the person who is doing the work against you or your desires paid a lot of money to put you in the predicament you are in. Usually they are saying this because they want you to pay them a lot of money. Don't believe it! I talk to at least 5 people per day who say they have had reading where the Psychic told them they were cursed. Many have had several Psychics tell them the same thing, so they really beleive they are cursed. Nine times out of ten, when we do a real reading we find out that they AREN'T cursed and that there are other issues that can often be simply taken care of with a bit of spiritual assistance.
If you feel like what the person is saying doesn't sound right...get a second or even third opinion! However most every scam artist says similar things so clients begin to beleive it. Thus it then it becomes a self full-filling prophecy. You beleive it so, then you in essence curse yourself or at least block yourself greatly. Don't do this to yourself. You have more power than you recognize and your thoughts, even if begun by others, do make a difference in your life.
(4) A Real Spiritual Worker will give you ONE price for the work that is being done and won't charge you again for the same case. If someone is asking you for more and more money, it is almost certainly a scam artist. Every real spiritual practioner I know charges one price for one job, even if they have to do extra work to gain the desired effect within the agreed time frame. If someone asks you for more money for the same case....RUN!
(5) A Real Spiritual Worker will request specific personal items from each person involved in the work being done. They will also keep in contact with you during the work to check on your progress. They will answer your emails and phone calls (unless you call a rediculous amount for no apparent reason).
(6) A Real Spiritual Worker will have the same phone number and possibly even address and even website for as long as they do work. They won't change numbers constantly. Scammers change numbers alot because they are ducking people who have paid them money and received no spiritual results. Many real spiritual practioners have more than one website. This is normal, but the same NAME and PHONE number will be listed on each site. However, you should be wary of those impersonating known and respected practioners as this is yet another way they scam people.
(7) A Real Spiritual Worker will not ask you to instantly send a Money Gram or Western Union. Most of us prefer you send money via money order or Paypal, which will give you a receipt. If a real spiritual worker does accept Money Gram or Western Union they will give you their full real names and addresses and not tell you to put it on a test question. That has scam written all over it.
(8) A Real Spiritual Worker will not make false claims. Many scam artists say that their spells and spiritual work is 100% guaranteed. If someone says their work is100% guaranteed then you should run. This is a sure sign that they are scamming you. All real spiritual workers understand that we are not God and that only God can give 100% guarantees. I personally have extremely high success rates because I only take cases where I beleive I will be successful to ensure happy clients. However, I still won't give someone a 100% guarantee because I'm not God and I don't claim to be God. I do give my all to every case and work hard for my clients. All of my real clients know this and often say so online and I am honored for the love I receive from so many of you.
(9) A Real Spritual Worker won't pressure you into moving forward with spiritual work. They will tell you what they believe would be most beneficial in your situation and then they will let you make up your own mind. Someone pressuring you is a dead give away that they are trying to scam money out of you.
(10) Lastly, I just want to say, you should always follow your first mind, or that little voice in the back of your head that gives you an uneasy feeling about someone who isn't "right." If you feel you are being scammed...you probably are! Cut your losses and move on.